Thursday, June 05, 2008

Rest and stewardship

For the first time in many days...I actually feel rested. Thank You, Lord. Maybe it's the fact that I spent 5 hours in my kitchen yesterday....

No, it wasn't so very filthy that it took me that long to clean it. I just took my time. And was very deliberate in my cleaning. And I cleaned things I don't normally clean. :-)

Cabinet facings. Inside the microwave. Just to name two. Oh, and I mopped.

Twice.

I'm going to pick a room a day and clean/straighten just like I did yesterday. Maybe in a couple of weeks, my home will be a reflection of my commitment to my Lord. My family. And the fact that He's placed me as a steward of the blessings He has poured out on me.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

good to hear from you...somehow I lost the link to your other blog. Sounds like you've been just as busy as I have! Not much time for blogging!

Enjoy the summer!

Anonymous said...

I just spent the last two weeks doing what you did in the kitchen-- still at it! what a job!!!!

xxx
susan