Monday, February 18, 2008

Ch- Ch- Ch- Changes....

Here we go again.....

I decided since I wasn't able to figure out how to change to a template that I liked, that I would add some personal pictures to one of the ones on blogger. And so far, I'm liking what I'm seeing. It's nice to be able to 'Jennifer' it up a bit.

And speaking of changes...........this week is going to be a bit different. We're on Winter Break, so that's a blessing. I think we were all ready for some down time. But besides being home all week, I'm short two kids until tomorrow afternoon and a husband for the next two weeks, which always makes things interesting. Daniel and Trey are at Snowball and Joe is on Active Duty. Come tomorrow morning, we'll be short three cats, too....as they're going to be de-clawed.

If you know of anyone who gets bored this week....send 'em on over. I'll give 'em something to do.

Have a great week, everyone!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Well, I guess after our little chat last night, you got brave, didn't you? :-) Looks good! As for the down time, ENJOY IT...I'd love a little time without having to go to work right now! :-)

Hope you have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Hey my sweet sister! Right now I could use some down time to unwind and let go of the hectic whirlwind that has encaptured my daily life. The Lord is keeping me grounded, and the prayers are getting me through! Levi has been running a 104 temp for the past couple of days, so that's how our Winter Break started....I hope your young'uns enjoy their week off! And I hope you get some much needed Jenn-time!

Love ya!

Missy Garrison

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable-- I don't think you had these pictures up a couple days ago-

xxx Susan