Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A whole lotta nothin'

When I think about what's been going on around here lately......I realize that there's not much really going on around here. Our second son, Trey, has been sick and according to the doctor, it's nothing that can be treated with antibiotics. Now, as a mother, of course I don't want my kids to be sick.....but, if they're going to be sick, I'd rather they be sick with something that is treatable.....But no...Not Trey. He has to go and get some kind of virus that has to run its course. In the meantime, his ears are ringing, his throat is sore and he's congested. Poor kid.

The others, thankfully, are doing alright.

Because Trey hasn't been feeling well, we haven't gone to the pool, so....because I needed to water the grass anyway, the other 3 kids decided it would be a blast to jump around in the sprinkler. And I decided I would take some pictures of my flowers. I love my flower garden. The Lord has blessed us with a lot of space to plant and we've tried to take advantage of that space. Being out in my garden brings me peace and serenity and a chance to thank God for all of His blessings. We have zinnias, Hydrangeas, Polar Star Mockoranges and lots and lots of roses and azaleas.







Tomorrow is Day 2 of teaching music at our church. "Colors" is SO not part of my lesson plan, but the "B-I-B-L-E" is as is "My God is so Big!" It will be another long, but great day.


1 comment:

Cantini #3 said...

Enjoyed lunch today. Yumm-a-lishous!!!! Glad we got to keep our date. HA!